So I installed the DSE front sway bar this afternoon. I had none of the issues others have had with the big Hotchkis bars. This one is the same thing. here's a comparison shot of it next to the solid 1.25" bar it's replacing. I also started the restoration/cleanup of the tail light housings. I started with this... Primed it... And then sprayed the "chrome" paint on it. Here's the finished product. It's good enough to make the lights bright enough to be seen. Once the paint fully dries I'll be installing the LED light panel. Oh yeah.... Here's a shot of that too. I'll see if I can hook up a battery to see how bright it is. I got it at www.musclerodz.com if you want to get one for yourself. Thanks again Mike!!!