Zbugger's '77 Camaro

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by zbugger, Jun 13, 2008.

1. olstyle

olstyle Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 27, 2008
    Crestwood IL.
    Looks good man. Parts look good too and I like the ARP bolts better for the rear cover too.

ANOTHER BIG BUMPER CAR COMES BACK TO LIFE

2. zbugger

zbugger Veteran Member

And now for a couple shots of the front.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Once again, this is with a 2.75" adapter on it. I need a 2" for it to fit right. I still gotta buy a pair. Anyone got a set they don't need? Anyway, it clears the 1.25" sway bar with this adapter at full lock turning, but hits the rear fender well. I'm thinking I'd have a little better luck with the 2" adapter. Oh, and there's no engine weight on the front end, so that's why it sits so high. When the motor was in it, it sat just low enough to barely tuck the top of the tire with the uncut Hotchkis coils. I'll also be installing a hollow 1 3/8" front bar I got from Detroit Speed, so I'll have to see how it fits with that as well.

3. Marks71BB

Marks71BB Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I like the wheels Allen but yer gonna need some big disc brakes in there;)

4. zbugger

zbugger Veteran Member

Thanks. I plan on running the 12" LS1 rears that I have in back, but I'm debating a C5 Z06 setup in front or a Wilwood setup with 13" or 14" rotors. It depends on what I can afford, really.

5. Marks71BB

Marks71BB Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Either set-up will work nicely for ya on the front and the LS1's out back will make a great improvement, not only with the looks but in the stopping power as well.

6. DB Z28

DB Z28 Veteran Member

Nov 30, 2003
    Fond Du Lac
    looking good nice Dale

7. zbugger

zbugger Veteran Member

Thanks, guys. I've got some more pictures to post of other parts I've been collecting. They'll be here soon...

8. ParkerRS

ParkerRS Veteran Member

May 26, 2006
    Dallas, Ga.
    Quit taking pics of those parts Allen and start putting them together already! Let's see that thing progressing.

Tommy

9. zbugger

zbugger Veteran Member

Yeah yeah, I know.... I'll be doing that too.