Z28 project for my 14 year old son

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by leemaro, Nov 13, 2011.

1. gothrod87

gothrod87 Veteran Member

Jun 19, 2009
    abbeville, sc
    I plan to do this with my son someday..hes two now so i got awhile lol looks like a fun project and you seem like a damn good dad.kkep up the good work

2. leemaro

leemaro Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aug 14, 2011
    Snow Hill, NC
    I don't have much experience, but I also don't have a problem asking plenty of questions. And spending hours on this forum researching the proper way to do things. Some work is trial and error (should call it error and trial for me), but if I have done it wrong the first time and I have to redo it again properly, that is the easiest way to learn, as well as being the most frustrating. I wish you and your son well in your endeavor. If I can be of assistance let me know. Please post some pics:)

3. red78z

red78z Veteran Member

Sep 12, 2009
    pottsville,pa.
    Hearing these stories , i cant wait till mine and lizzie's arrive on the scene, shes only 3 months preg. so i got aways to go, but i cant wait to be able to do these types of things

4. leemaro

leemaro Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aug 14, 2011
    Snow Hill, NC
    I'm proud of my restored cars, but they don't come close to the pride I take in my children. If any dads out there feel the same, get the car the camera and the kid(s) out. Snap a pic and post your pride and joy.
    The pic below is what me and my son A.J. do after working on the cars. Catch a nap.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011