Your Goodyear Reproduction Source

Discussion in 'Rusted Tires' started by smallhurst, Jan 12, 2017.

1. smallhurst

smallhurst Veteran Member Staff Member NazstyZ28 Sponsor

Oct 22, 2010
    lees summit,mo
    Hello and welcome!!

Many of you have been aware of me for some time, but I am going pro!!
    My name is Rusty Small and I can help you with any of your Goodyear Reproduction Tire needs. For most of you, Polyglas will be what you are looking for. I can help with everything from the Model A to the Mid 80's GM F and G bodies. I will be trying to get some pictures up to give you visual ideas for your ride. I had for the Muscle Car crowd, Goodyear Speedway Wide Treads, Polyglas, Steelgard Radials, Polysteel Radials, Custom Tread (Steel Belted Radial), Flexten Radial GT's, and Eagle GT's.

If anyone has questions, please ask on the board or feel free to give me a call. My cell is 816-654-3400.

I will be attending several shows this summer, look for me to be posting this summer.

Thanks and hope to talk with you soon!!

2. THNDER

THNDER Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 18, 2000
    O'fallon, Mo
    Just bought a set of five F 70 14 Polyglass tires from Rusty tonight. He was very accommodating as far as shipping and price. Very good to deal with, and I will use him again. Thanks Rusty. Mike

3. smallhurst

Oct 22, 2010
    lees summit,mo

Thank you again for your purchase!!

4. Jeffmort

Jeffmort Veteran Member Gold Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Encinitas, CA USA
    Can you get Goodyear Eagle GT II tires - 15". I need a set. Are they new? Who is making them? Can you post a picture of them?
    Thanks.
    Jeff

5. smallhurst

Oct 22, 2010
    lees summit,mo
    Hello,

Yes, I can get 2 sizes of Goodyear Eagle GT's... 215/65/15 and 255/60/15. These are new reproductions that are built here in the USA. I also have Steelgard, Custom Tread, and Polysteel radials available. I would be happy to discuss all of these options over a phone call. 816-654-3400.

Thanks

Rusty

6. smallhurst

Oct 22, 2010
    lees summit,mo
  7. bkmont

bkmont Veteran Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Pensacola, Florida
    Good luck Rusty! I too can vouch for Rusty as a great guy to deal with. I bought a set of Goodyears from him a couple of years back for my 70 Z28.
    [​IMG]
    Bryan

8. Mark80Z28

Mark80Z28 Veteran Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Ohio
    Are there any plans to reproduce the Gatorbacks in any other sizes besides the ones for the Mustangs? I've got an 88 Corvette that I'd love to put a set of 275-40/ZR17s on.

9. smallhurst

Oct 22, 2010
    lees summit,mo
    There are plans for more gatorbacks. At this point in time, our constraint is the equipment at the facility we use. We are trying to find a remedy to this.