You know you're from SoCal....if

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Batman, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Mr_Metal

Mr_Metal Veteran Member

Mar 2, 2002
    Cleveland, OH
    You forgot...
    You "own some land" if you have more than 5 trees actually connected by grass ONLY ! [​IMG]

2. retorq

retorq Veteran Member

May 13, 2003
    Kingman, AZ
    That used to be common back in Boston. When I had my Blazer I used to pull into the break down lane just enough to not let them by. [​IMG]

3. Old Yeller

Old Yeller Veteran Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Hesperia, CA, USA

My Granny escaped Texas in 1910 with her parents at the age of ten on a wagon and settled in the one tumbleweed town of Beaumont, CA.

California and other "border states" have suffered from more murders from illegals that run back to Mexico, than all the people who died in New Orleans.

Later.

4. MIDNIGHTBLUE

MIDNIGHTBLUE Veteran Member

Jul 28, 2000
    Hemet, CA
    Holy crap man, are you familiar with Beaumont?

I used to live there and moved over the hill to Hemet, talk about small friggin world!

------------------
    1973 Polar White Australian Ford Falcon-XB/GS Right Hand Drive 351C 9" rear 4 spd top loader

1972 Canary Yellow Pre-L DeTomasso Pantera Boss351 5spd

72 Camaro (SOLD)

5. Dogmeat

Dogmeat Guest

One of my best friends lives in Beaumont, why she moved there, I don't know.

6. pdq67

pdq67 BANNED

Jul 26, 2001
    Columbia, MO, USA
    He, He!!

When I was driving the old 6-wheeler box van, straight truck on the interstates, I have seen a wall of semi's holding back traffic one in each lane and on each shoulder.

THAT stopped the big-headed SOB's from going around AND holding US all up later!!

NOT fun AT ALL when you want to get home after being gone for a week..

pdq67