You Can Still Find Parts

Discussion in 'Camaro Questions' started by Burd, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Burd

Burd Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 6, 2011
    Detroit Mi
    It pays to always be looking, a while back a guy lost interest in his pro touring Firebird and listed all the parts on CL, a group of us went over, he had Camaro parts mixed in and didn't know, I snagged a mint Auto Cosole for a guy in Cinci, it was mint, in silver. I bought all the arm rests, I found a nOS pkg tray in Camel, I need that for my 78 Bird, I also bought the rest of the camel int pc's, this guy has been hoarding since the 80's, the parts were like new.
    Also I answered another CL add, this time for a new set of TTop bags, date coded 1978. $30. What a score.
    Currently I'm looking for light blue parts for a buddy. If you have any in great shape pm me.

2. 71flh

71flh Veteran Member

Jun 1, 2010
    DFW
    Yup, I troll CL for stuff all the time. I actually have 10 tabs open in FF on CL at this moment. I have 4 FF windows open in the current workspace. Try offerup.com as well. I've got 5 FF tabs open in that... I was hunting BBC parts but pretty much found everything in short order.
    I like to search the word project on cars and trucks for same on CL just to look at what's out there. Lots of cool old junk.
    I pretty much go to CL and buy used if I want hard parts like tools, auto parts that can't be easily gotten from picnpul, etc.

twozs likes this.