Yes! Another camaro value question

Discussion in 'Great Lakes Camaro Owners' started by ErikNORCAL, Jul 13, 2014.

1. ErikNORCAL

ErikNORCAL Veteran Member

Aug 6, 2003
    now in VA
    I cringe at asking this question since I know the answer.. Whatever someone will pay for it.. But for you local guys.. What have you seen 70-73s go for considering solid body. Saw someone on pro-touring mention solid roller projects go at around $10-12k in the Midwest. To me that seems pretty good for basically a shell. I am considering selling. I'd sell complete but whatever form gets top dollar for me which I believe may be roller form.
    73 Z28 California car since I bought it in '99 or '00. Painted around then couple of pin head bubbles. RS front, no idea if that's original or swapped, patina matches the rest of the car.
    12 bolt.

2. stevenp3762

stevenp3762 BANNED

Feb 7, 2013
    bradenton fl.
    Do you really believe a 70-73 roller project goes for $10,000 to $12000.00? Would you pay that much for a roller? Consider that.

3. ErikNORCAL

ErikNORCAL Veteran Member

Aug 6, 2003
    now in VA
    Beats me, that's why I'm asking local folks who may track these things. I'd assume you are better off buying a car that doesn't need body work as that's the largest variable in cost and quality if work. Obviously I haven't given much details on the car itself and would adjust accordingly.

4. 79RedZ

79RedZ Veteran Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Hamilton,MI
    http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/cto/4505244935.html

This one has been for sale for a few months around here. I haven't looked at it but I'm guessing it has some issues. I would say $10-$13000 sounds to optimistic for a roller but all it takes is one person that really likes how it looks and what is done to it.