Well I grabbed the multimeter and checked all of the connections. I appeared to have continuity across all points. I did have a little trouble getting continuity when trying to probe the little studs themselves, so I'm wondering if I've got some oxidation blocking current. I'm going to clean all the studs and apply dialectric grease to them all to see if I can maximize conductivity at those points. That might help a little. I would not think that would affect the temp gauge so much but I guess its possible. If I can avoid having to replace the printed circuit that would be nice. It would free up $80 for something nicer. Like maybe a dash cap or something. I think the voltmeter is dead though. Jumping it straight off the battery resulted in nothing. No movement whatsoever.