What's the story with left lane drivers??

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by sal70ss, Dec 29, 2017.

1. MotionClone

MotionClone Veteran Member

Jan 20, 2014
    away from the crazies
    Its like some of you have never driven on a busy highway before. When morons go the speed limit in the passing lane that stacks cars up behind said moron for sometimes miles creating a very very dangerous situation. Bumper to bumper aggravated people going 65 mph all because of one idiot.

Going over the speed limit may just be illegal and dangerous but what is far more dangerous is the high speed congestion created by some idiot impeding traffic flow.

GoldenOne7710 likes this.
  2. 80sz

80sz Veteran Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Buffalo,n.y.
    Im not a moron for doing the speed limit. I wont get in your way. Ill sit back and watch you get ticket and act like a moron in youre car and post it on fooltube

3. GoldenOne7710

GoldenOne7710 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Athens, GA
    Yep, and before I run up on a left lane hog and tail gate, blow the horn and raise hell....I'll just pass on the right. While I can't stand a slow vehicle in the left lane...I can't stand road rage even more. Aggressive drivers blinded by aggravation is about as bad as distracted driving.

80sz likes this.
  4. Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson Veteran Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Vineland N.J USA
    Being on someone's bumper at any speed is like holding a gun to their head.

5. MotionClone

Jan 20, 2014
    away from the crazies
    Doing it that way means the moron doesnt learn a lesson or at least wonder what they may be doing wrong. In Maine there is no way to pass on the right unless its the breakdown lane which is usually full or truck tire debris and other stuff to damage the vehicle.

6. MotionClone

Jan 20, 2014
    away from the crazies
    If youre in the left lane going the speed limit with vehicles stacked behind you trying to pass then yes, youre a moron and creating a dangerous situation for lots of people. Hope you arent one of those people that intentionally do that and if so be prepared when you come to Maine because you are going to shit your pants.

SRGN likes this.
  7. 80sz

80sz Veteran Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Buffalo,n.y.
    No cuz if Im a hurry and wanna get nowhere fast you better not be in front of me either.

8. xten

xten Veteran Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Pittsburgh, Pa.
    Driving is one of the few things that can still piss me off. However, I have seen the consequences of road rage and just plain moronic driving. I don't think people realize how serious driving is. It's almost like they think they're in a f-ing video game. They're driving a lethal weapon. I have been in the collision business longer than I care to admit, and drove tow truck. I've seen results. I know people who've killed people in accidents. I never ever would want to live with that.

Dave Nelson likes this.
  9. sal70ss

sal70ss Veteran Member

Jan 31, 2003
    Auburn NY
    I swore this last time driving from Florida to New York would be my last. Too many selfish, dumb, inconsiderate inexperienced, old people, geeks, people holding/ talking on the cellphone while driving 80mph, clueless, woman barely able to see above the steering wheel, people sworwing in and out lanes, driving recklessly, accidents all over, slowing down traffic. Not worth sharing the road with those people on a such long trip. Ill take my chances with the airplane from now on.

10. Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson Veteran Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Vineland N.J USA
    Sal, we're thinking about driving down to Florida about 2 weeks, may change my mind, or the weather may change my mind for me. lol