What do you guys do for work?

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by MotionClone, Mar 26, 2014.

1. n00b

n00b Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 30, 2012
    California
    I make and sell dog training equipment for law enforcement, military, search and resucue, service and sport: www.allk-9.com

2. Buickfunnycar

Buickfunnycar Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Retired 4 years ago and now I just think of ways to spend my wife's money...:p

3. bfmgoalie

bfmgoalie Veteran Member

Resume is back out there.......I'm bored out of my mind and the wife is driving me bonkers!:eek:

4. TwinnEngines

TwinnEngines Veteran Member

Global removal of festering feces and ill intentioned actors

5. ColdBastrd

ColdBastrd Veteran Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2002
    [​IMG]

I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.

j/k :D

6. LayZ

LayZ Veteran Member

Jun 9, 1999
    NJ. US
    My offical title is sysadmin but was semi promoted to Jr. Project manager in a University IT dept.

Sounds glorified but it's basicly play fix it when email and the internet go down. OTherwise nobody gives a s@&#.

7. lumpy12

lumpy12 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 16, 2012
    NorCal
    [youtube]RZvsGdJP3ng[/youtube]

8. Harleywood

Harleywood Member

Jul 1, 2015
    Houston, Texas
    Process Operator at a chemical plant. I work in a sulfuric acid regeneration unit. We take spent acid from refineries that's used in the alkylation process to make gasoline and burn it along with waste fuels from our hazardous waste treatment unit in our furnace at 1900 degrees and convert the unused sulfur dioxide back into sulfur trioxide and absorb that to 107.1% oleum and 99.5% sulfuric acid. Sulfuric acid is also used in the manufacture of all types of electronics. TV's, computer motherboards and all types of circuit boards.

9. biggjay96x

biggjay96x Veteran Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Akwesasne NY
  10. Lowend

Lowend Administrator. .a car, a man, a maraca. Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 25, 1999
    San Jose, CA, USA
    I changed jobs a few months ago.
    I'm now doing national sales for a niche rental company called Premier Truck Rental

We basically do fleets of 4x4 Trucks for project based needs. Lots of construction, line work, remediation, Utilities