Welcome to Classic Industries!

Discussion in 'Classic Industries' started by MadMike, Jan 19, 2013.

1. mopar350

mopar350 New Member

Sep 10, 2014
    union sc
    I called today to check and see if they had a radiator support in stock for my 79 Camaro they did, So i ordered it and some other parts i needed. I want thank the people i spoke with for being patient with me as i was at work and having to wait on my customers and place orders myself. there was a mix up about my email address witch was resolved easily with another phone call. f and s sound so much alike over the phone as does t and p. as far as the shipping goes i found it more than fair as i have to deal with ups and fedex myself as they have changed there rates again by package size and weight plus residential address witch can be 3.00-5bucks more than a business address and having to deal with shipping supply's also. I just hope you use ups more then fedex as I get more busted broke bent damaged items thru fedex vs ups. i would be more than happy to pay 20 or even 30 bucks more to get it via ups vs fedex. As i have noticed that there are so many complaints about shipping here myself I personally just want the best price on the part as possible and as shipping goes state it like it is.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Classic1

Classic1 Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Dec 19, 2012
    SoCal
    Thank you for the order and your comments regarding your preference of shipping company. In the future we anticipate being able to offer much more flexibility regarding shipping options. New technologies are being put into place to make this possible.
    In the meantime, please let us know if we can be of any further assistance and thank you for your business.

3. 408maro

408maro Veteran Member

Nov 27, 2008
    San jose,CA
    Is their any promotional codes for this month? I want to get a cluster bezel and if their is one it be awesome!! Thanks

4. Classic1

Dec 19, 2012
    SoCal
    Hi 408maro,

Please sign up for our eblast to ensure that you always know when we have an upcoming sales event.

In the meantime, we are having a promotion for up to 10% off + FREE Ground Shipping when you order $199.00 or more.

Use code MYD15 and get up to 10% OFF* and FREE Ground Shipping for online orders over $199! Offer ends on Wednesday, May 20th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Cheers! :bowtie:

Ray

5. jteenstra

jteenstra Moderator Staff Member

May 21, 2001
    Chandler, AZ, USA
    Sure glad I looked in here this evening! I put this promotion code to good use. Saved me fifty dinero! Shipping wasn't totally free as two of the pieces were oversize I guess? Signed up for the eblast as well.
    Thank you very much Ray!

John T

6. 2nd gen Guy

2nd gen Guy Veteran Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Coon Rapids, Mn
    Hey Classic, I was ordering quite a bit of stuff from you and getting promo codes and now I get nothing . Nothing has changed on my email etc and the last order I placed about a month ago I told the guy on the phone about it and he said I'm on the list. So whats up with that ?

7. blackhawkip

blackhawkip New Member

1972 Camaro Z28

I am needing to make a very large order to finish my restoration. I haven't received any discount codes. Are you going to be releasing them anytime soon? Possible forum or military discount?

8. Classic1

Dec 19, 2012
    SoCal
    Classic Industries Sale Eblasts

Hi John T,

Happy to help! Thanks for your business! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. Good luck with your project!

9. Classic1

Dec 19, 2012
    SoCal
    Please PM us here with details about your account. Name, address, account #... whatever info you can give us to identify your account in our system, and we will look further into this issue.

Have you checked your SPAM filter?

10. Classic1

Dec 19, 2012
    SoCal
    Hi Blackhawkip,

Please PM me here with your account details... name, address, account number, and we will see to it that you receive our eblasts.

In the meantime, In honor of Memorial Day, for a limited time, forum members can use code MEM15 and get up to 25% OFF* online orders over $249! Offer ends on Monday, May 25th, 2015 at midnight PST