Welcome to Classic Industries!

Discussion in 'Classic Industries' started by MadMike, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Classic1

Classic1 Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Dec 19, 2012
    SoCal
    Hi badazz81z28,
    Thanks for the comment. We do have a plan underway to address some of the issues with the type of order you describe.... for instance a very small lightweight item that could possibly go into an envelope or small pack and ship USPS. Much consideration is being put into this issue. You should see some changes within the coming year. In the meantime, sign up for our eblasts and take advantage of our FREE ground shipping promotions that frequently occur.

2. Classic1

Dec 19, 2012
    SoCal
    Hi ripcurl329,
    Well, we are 2300 miles away from you, so it is coast to coast shipping to get a package to you from our distribution center in Huntington Beach, CA. However, we do have frequent FREE Ground Shipping offers that you could be taking advantage of. We recommend you sign up for our eblasts and take advantage of these promotions when they occur. That way, you get the best prices on parts, plus there is often a discount to be had in addition to the order shipping FREE if it is a ground order. Our huge inventory of classic car parts is unmatched by any other competitor in the industry. If you utilize our frequent promotions, we believe you could be saving some money on parts for your Nasty Z.

3. Classic1

Dec 19, 2012
    SoCal
    Hi 408maro,
    If I can be of any assistance, please PM me here and explain the issue in detail, and I'll see if I can help.

4. Classic1

Dec 19, 2012
    SoCal
  5. 408maro

408maro Veteran Member

Nov 27, 2008
    San jose,CA
    Just wanted to say big shout out to classic. They hot me hooked up with a cap that works and we're very helpful. Thanks again!!!!

6. Classic1

Dec 19, 2012
    SoCal
    You're very welcome. Glad we could help! Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance and good luck with your project.

Ray

7. jkobs

jkobs Member

Jun 30, 2009
    New Richmond, WI
    Hi Ray/Classic Industries - do you know of any plans to reproduce parts for the 80-81 Z28 Air Induction system (specifically the hood scoop, flap components, solenoid, air cleaner & air cleaner seal)?

8. Classic1

Dec 19, 2012
    SoCal
    Hi jkobs,

Yes. There are plans to reproduce these items in the near future. But, at this time, there is no ETA.

9. saved1992

saved1992 Veteran Member

Mar 21, 2013
    bennington, ne
    Any discount codes out ? Have not gotten any email blasts.

10. Classic1

Dec 19, 2012
    SoCal
    Hello,

Thank you for the inquiry. You should have received an eblast offer today. If you did not, please check your junk mail to make sure your spam filter is not trapping your mail from us.

Then sign up here to ensure you continue to receive our eblast specials.

The offer that went out this morning is an online only sale. You may use code MDR15 online to receive up to 25% OFF* online orders over $299.99! Offer ends on Sunday, March 29th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance and good luck with your Camaro project!