Wanted floor dumpflex hose for 72 Camaro

Discussion in 'Interior Restoration' started by lapedr, Nov 4, 2017.

  1. lapedr

    lapedr Veteran Member Gold Member

    Jan 28, 2003
    Pembroke, GA
    this is the small oval shaped hose that goes on the end of the bottom outlet on the htr box and to a vent tube under the radio. I have looked all over with no luck

Share This Page