Been waiting to do this for a while! I bought a bunch of parts not long after I bought this car in August '07, but had been waiting to install them so I could do some detailing, but the plan grew to include getting the car ready for more power (hopefully NEXT winter). The body and interior are in good shape, but the engine compartment, chassis & suspension are really greasy & grimy. Kinda glad I waited until now to start, since I moved to VA in December, I would have been in a rush to get it done when I lived in CT, and it probably wouldn't have turned out like I wanted. Now I have all winter to get it done, so this is gonna be kind of drawn out, because there's a lot to clean up and a lot of parts to add. Here's the plan for this winter: Engine: SMI Q-Jet rebuild Eddy Performer intake (cleaned-up ebay piece) New Comp Cams 980 valvesprings, new valve seals Relocate oil filter (with parts from my first Camaro) New NPD coolant recovery tank Performance Distributors HEI Street/Strip coil kit & Dyna-Mod MSD Super Conductor 8.5mm wires Quick Start 105 amp 1-wire alternator conversion New NPD engine wiring harness New NPD headlight harness Energy Suspension poly engine & trans mounts CVR ProTorque starter #5323 Summit 1⅝" coated headers Flowmaster #17149 dual exhaust Perma-Cool or LT1 electric fans (haven't decided yet) Trans & Rearend SpeedDirect.com clutch linkage Hurst Pit Pack (shifter bushings) Narrow rearend, add Mark Williams Ford-style housing ends, weld axle tubes & reinforce spring perches Mark Williams Master Line axles w/½" wheel studs Brute Force U-joints Suspension & Brakes PTFB Stop Flex kit GW Del-A-Lum front control arm bushings Energy Suspension poly leaf spring pads C-E aluminum front leaf spring bushings, NPD rubber rear bushings Energy Suspension poly rear swaybar bushing & mount kit Bilstein Shocks Hurst Roll Control Rebuilt stock brakes w/stainless lines, braided hoses, Hawks pads Miscellaneous American Grafitti AC Delete box NPD heater core & blower motor '69 Camaro "350" fender emblems (for the hood) Wheel vintiques Corvette-style Ralley wheels, 15x7 front, 15x8 rear BFG Radial T/A tires, P235/60SR15 front, P275/60SR15 rear Here's what I started with: Took this stuff out yesterday: ...and ended up with this: Took this stuff out today: ...and ended up with this: After taking all this stuff out, it raised the front of the car 1½" inches, and the engine isn't even out yet! Everything looked OK (dirty, but OK), until I pulled the plugs: #1 & #4 look a little crappy. #8 had some crusty stuff on it that seems to be flaking off the insulator. The car ran OK, but it did have an intermittent miss above 4800RPM. These plugs were in the car when I bought it, so as far as I know, they could be several years old. It didn't burn any oil (did leak plenty though). Kind of confused about what I should do with all the AC wiring. I know I'll need some of it to work the heater, but I'm not sure what wires I can cut out... I thought about putting a bigger cam in it. It's got a Comp 260H now, but it probably wouldn't be worth it unless I bought heads, which aren't in the cards for this engine. Engine and trans should be out next weekend!