Tulsa area Camaros

Discussion in 'Oklahoma Region' started by Cary, Jan 30, 2015.

1. mbracer5

mbracer5 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 15, 2008
    Jennings Oklahoma
    Nice looking shop Wess, my wifes uncle has a dump truck business here in Jennings and a sand plant just north of Oilton. His name is Steve Tatum with OCT trucking. I bet he could help you out. I'll try and stop by some time.

2. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Jennings, OK
    Mark,
    Thanks, for the place for some sand. I will give him a call.

I don't currently live out there, put up the shop first, have to sell this house first, then I will move out there. Currently still the in-laws property. They have lived there for 45 years and gave us a deed for 50 of the 60 acres.

How's the car coming along?

3. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Jennings, OK
    Mark, apparently Steve knows my father in law pretty well. He said he would go out and look over the site and call me later with a price for 8 trucks of sand.

Thanks for the contact.

4. mbracer5

Feb 15, 2008
    Jennings Oklahoma
    Are you married to Derinda Clark? Saw the shop today from the highway. Seems like that is where her parents live. I went to school in Oilton with her. She was a few years younger I believe. Car is still here at the house. Fenders, doors and hood are down to bare metal and being worked on at the body shop. Yale has a car show May 16th, sure hope my car is done by then.

5. mbracer5

Feb 15, 2008
    Jennings Oklahoma
    You are welcome!

6. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Jennings, OK
    Dang, does everyone know everyone out there?

Yep, been married to her for almost 30 years now. Time flies when your having fun.

She asked for your last name.

7. mbracer5

Feb 15, 2008
    Jennings Oklahoma
    Mark Burrow. She knows my wife Terri Johnson/Burrow then too. We've been married 32 years this September.

8. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Jennings, OK
    The wife say's she remembers you guys, but she does suffer from CRS most days :crazy:. But that may be just when she is talking to me :p

9. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Jennings, OK
    mbracer5 - does everyone in the area know you? I was over at the house tonight and it seams that everyone knows or works at the same place as you. That's not a bad thing, just hard for me to get my head around since I grew up in a larger city and haven't got used to this small town stuff.