Tues. Night Cruise (Fudd's) has moved!

Discussion in 'Oklahoma Region' started by probizjudi, Mar 17, 2015.

1. probizjudi

probizjudi Veteran Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Tulsa, OK
    Don't know if you all heard but the Tues night cruise in which met at Fuddrucker's was asked to leave by Target's new management. Something to do with liability (I think) blah blah blah.

Dale Turner, who spearheaded this event found a new location - which we met at tonight - at 91st & S. Memorial at the Cici's/McAlister's restaurant parking lot. However, from what I understand this was a "trial run" to see how it would turn out.

From what I understand, in spite of the chilly, windy weather, there was about 225 cars there and all the businesses on that corner were thrilled! Many of the cruisers ate at the restaurants and frequented the stores so hopefully this will turn into a permanent location. Will keep ya all posted!

2. Ted

Ted Veteran Member

Thanks for posting that Judi.

3. stevenp3762

stevenp3762 BANNED

Feb 7, 2013
    bradenton fl.
    I'd call 225 cars a success!

4. Ted

Ted Veteran Member

Sometimes 400. Not bad for every Tuesday night!

5. gutted72

gutted72 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    Jennings, OK
    400 cars is why Target said they could no longer use the parking lot, it was taking over the lot and the customers couldn't find anyplace to park.

6. probizjudi

probizjudi Veteran Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Tulsa, OK
    Target's loss, and all the businesses, restaurants @ 91st & Memorial, their gain! They were impressed needless to say!:)

I will miss Fuddrucker's tho, loved eating there on Tuesday nites:)