Trade or not?

Discussion in 'Camaro Questions' started by Dougs67camaro, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Coolwheels74

Coolwheels74 Veteran Member

Oct 11, 2002
    Dallas, GA
    Wow, that's a heck of a car for 16g. Did you hold him at gunpoint or what?

2. Dougs67camaro

Dougs67camaro Veteran Member

Sep 27, 2005
    michigan
    This guy had so many cars he didn't know what to do with them, they ranged from 8 second 64 chevy II's to original ss 396 nova's. Must be nice! I think i caught him when he was building his new HUGH garage and needed some money. I still do not believe i have this car in my garage:). Now i cannot wait till i get better and take it to the track and turn some numbers. Again thanks for the compliments. Doug

3. BADBLACKZ

BADBLACKZ Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 14, 2003
    Bellevue, MI.
    Holey crap Doug, you stole that car ! I have to keep looking at the pics. I love that color, I have never liked the "monochromeatic" look before-but I do now......
    About the front spoiler......... Think hard on that one, that car sits WAY low in the front. My car still has the Z28 coils in it, LOTS of aluminium goodies under hood, yet still my floor jack gets "wedged" on the spoiler ! I sometimes resort to driving up on a pair of 2x6 boards so the jack will go under a little better.....
    Anyway, SWEET ASS RIDE, glad you are here in Michigan, I hope to see it (and meet you) in person some time soon------just have a drool bucket ready for me ! ;)
    Man, I think I am going to paint my truck that color !

4. pantera72

pantera72 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 19, 2004
    Norfolk,VA
    Doug (385roller),didn't you have you location listed as Ohio yesterday ? What happened !!

5. Dougs67camaro

Sep 27, 2005
    michigan

No, it has always been Michigan. Lived in michigan my whole life. Jeff thanks for the compliments on the car. Do you go to milan? If so, we will have to take the beasts out there and run them:cool: . Doug

6. BADBLACKZ

Sep 14, 2003
    Bellevue, MI.
    Mostly Stanton and Martin. I have a feeling once I finish the car (again) and get the thing certed, get ALL my safety equip., and my competition lisence I will be going to Milan a bunch more. Milan has been the place to be in the last couple of years-as far as the fast street car thing goes. It will only get better in the upcoming season. Awsome N/A class and for me a new Drag Radial class...... I only wish my money tree would grow a little faster so I wouldn't have to miss out this summer.......:(

7. LoweSuperCamaro

LoweSuperCamaro New Member

Jan 15, 2006
    Springfield, MA

Whatever you do, man..PLEEEEAAASSSEEE Dont sell your '70 Camaro! That is THE BEST Camaro Ive ever seen!

Cherish that car like it was your flesh and blood!

8. Dougs67camaro

Sep 27, 2005
    michigan

Don't worry, this one is staying with me:D First car i have had that the complete undercarrige is as spotless as the exterior of the car!!!! Thanks for the compliment!!! Doug

Last edited: Jan 15, 2006
  9. BADBLACKZ

Sep 14, 2003
    Bellevue, MI.
    Doug, do you have a sound bite for us yet ????? Holeshot vids.????? :eek:

10. 70camaronut

70camaronut Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Gardiner , NY, US
    Doug
    To who and where did the other Z go. I am partial to original cars and the one you sold was awesome, the new one looks great also. Good luck with everything and enjoy your new car.
    Bart