tired of so much rain

Discussion in 'Canadian Owners' started by camaro lover, Jul 1, 2015.

1. DavidH

DavidH Member

The rain let up on Friday and nothing but sun for the next 5 day's here in Kitchener, going to get some cruising in.

2. xten

xten Veteran Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Pittsburgh, Pa.
    It's raining right now and the sun's out. This has been happening lately a lot more than I remember.

3. ZS10

ZS10 Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 18, 2003
    BC, Canada
    And in the west its dry, and burning.

4. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Ringgold, GA
    Haven't seen the sunshine in a while, not complaining though, the alternative is worse.

5. camaro lover

camaro lover Veteran Member

Dec 29, 2002
    Owen Sound, Ont, Canada
    then you add the colder nights. hovering around the 7 degree mark most mornings yet and feels more like fall instead of summer. once again tomorrow night for my favorite weekly cruise night at sauble beach it has 90 % rain in the forecast. every week so far since it started up. nothing better than nice classics along with some bikinis wondering around. just hoping for some sort of summer here soon considering it won't be long before fall. worked nights all this past weekend and beauty weather. just my luck. but yes, it could always be worse.

6. Goodwrench1965

Goodwrench1965 Veteran Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Charlotte NC
    Yea hang in there you'll get your chance for summer bikini camaro fun soon. I figured all you Canadian guys had 4x4s to play with when it rains?

7. camaro lover

camaro lover Veteran Member

Dec 29, 2002
    Owen Sound, Ont, Canada
    we save the 4 wheel drives for the winter to drive back and forth from our igloos lol. as I am typing now it's raining. feels like England.

8. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Aug 1, 1999
    ohio
    All I've done this summer is mow grass. But I like to eat so rain is a good thing.

9. Rene Melten

Rene Melten Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 22, 2007
    Blind Bay, B.C.
    We've got smoke in the valley from all the fires. The Shuswap sure could use some.