Thread-bombing sale ads. READ PLEASE.

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by POS71RS, Jan 9, 2014.

1. BondoSpecial

BondoSpecial Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 20, 2004
    Southern Maryland
    It's still listed elsewhere, I'm sure that was said just to bail on that mess

2. scot1074

scot1074 Veteran Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Prospect Ct, USA
    I was gonna say this but I don't want to add fuel to any fire. I hope it does sell for his sake. Although, ah nevermind

3. chevy2ss

chevy2ss Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Poconos, PA
    I realize im pretty new here but honestly...pretty embarrassing for what i considered the ultimate 2nd gen site

4. Protour-Camaro

Protour-Camaro Veteran Member

Feb 16, 2012
    California

I think he just said that....

5. onelapduster

onelapduster Veteran Member

May 5, 2010
    South Joursey
    My 2 cents. This is the best 2nd gen site on the internet. Lots of knowledge and information to be had from our members. I feel that when someone comes on here and their car needs to be corrected when misrepresented, we need to be more tactful in getting the facts straight. That whole thread could have went alot better and the OP would probably taken the good info about the car better.

6. POS71RS

POS71RS Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aug 21, 2002
    Central Coast, CA
    lol... like kids talking bad about their parents... It's OK in their head, but if anyone else says something... oh hell no! :p :crazy:

7. 2stealthy

2stealthy New Member

Sep 20, 2012
    Kansas City, MO
    I see what the OP means....
    Just happened to me - I posted one that is for sale and someone makes a comment that is unrelated to the sale

8. Knuckle Dragger

Knuckle Dragger Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 2, 2002
    Waddell AZ
    Except it's not your car and was is posted in the wrong section. ;)

IF you feel someone has violated the rules feel free to use the "report post" feature and we'll do our best to correct it.

9. GMTECH70

GMTECH70 New Member

Mar 18, 2011
    n/a
    why I ask

Why I ask why un-educated people talk about other people's things is beyond me. People should just close there month's and think before they talk, I really don't care if they have a car or a moped. We all live on the same planet and share the same air, So! please shut the hell up and enjoy the workmanship in these beautiful car's us men and woman own.

Thank you and God bless.

cheers.

1970 Camaro RS/SS396. sadly sold.

10. Jared77

Jared77 New Member

Sep 2, 2017
    I seen this was a older post seems to me this stuff still goes on. People responding to adds only to say the price is to high. Guess its a normal thing everywhere. If you have no money of course the price is to high.