The worst school shooting in American history just happened 1/2 hour away from me.

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by theflash, Dec 14, 2012.

1. bfmgoalie

bfmgoalie Veteran Member

I too wish that would happen. But as I stated, have him go to prison. Taking his life would too easy for him. Allow the parents to enter a prison and observe what's happening to him. They'd enjoy every second.

2. ColdBastrd

ColdBastrd Veteran Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2002
    I agree 1000%...that an accident photos. I believe it's wrong for any of that stuff to get out....and usually all over the net.

I can't speak for the parents, but I know if it were me, I wouldn't "enjoy" it. I'd want closeure. I'm not a deeply religious man but I do have some beliefs and I believe he's getting his dues in hell.

3. rwild1967

rwild1967 Veteran Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Look behind you!
    I agree as well. There is a picture of one of my cousins at the scene of the accident that killed him that surfaces every few months. He ran into the back of a truck and his helmet got wedged into the door. The caption is almost always about how he survived.

4. Aceshigh

Aceshigh Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Boondocks
    GTFO......that's your cousin ???

The one with the red bandana hanging out of his pocket and flew into the semi trailer ??
    Or am I thinking of the wrong one ?? Either way, sorry man......but if that is....holy crap small world.

5. ColdBastrd

ColdBastrd Veteran Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2002
    I'm sorry that has happened. Both for your cousins death and for the photo. I got into it a few years back on here when a very graphic series of photos of an accident scene got posted in SP...and was being joked about. I don't get ticked off at much and joke with the best of them, but that is one thing I can't tolerate. I really hope that none of these shooting photos ever gets out....ever. People need to understand that there is a family behind that person in the photos that they lost forever.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  6. rwild1967

rwild1967 Veteran Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Look behind you!
    Yes, my cousin. Brandon White. Happened april 18 2007. It was totally his fault, truck driver had nothing to do with it. He was going like 120 mph. His friend Devin killed himself doing exactly the same thing less than a week later.

7. rwild1967

rwild1967 Veteran Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Look behind you!
    If the pics of this thing get out it will be terrible for the parents. My aunt spent years trying to get all the pics removed but eventually she just had to give up. Once its out there there is no stopping it. I wasn't exactly close with him and it bugs the hell out of me when it pops up, I can't imagine how it is for her.

8. Earlsfat

Earlsfat Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Whut?
    You know.... if Anonymous is on it, it could possibly get cleaned up.....if photos ever get leaked.

9. K5JMP

K5JMP Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I remember seeing that pic... Very disturbing.

10. John Wright

John Wright Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Rustburg, Va
    What a horrible task to have to complete. Cropped photos or not, I can't imagine the amount of pain, grief and the full range of emotions as a parent having to view those pictures.