Thanks Keith!

Discussion in 'Custom Works' started by m3chaser, Feb 26, 2014.

1. m3chaser

m3chaser New Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Virginia
    I have a 1980 Firebird that I'm setting up as a sort of pro-touring car. I will mainly autocross with it for fun and take the wifey and kids out for dinner, weekend drives, etc. I called Keith up because as I did my research I found nothing but good reviews on his service and knowledge and I'm here to tell anyone considering customworksproducts to DO IT!

Keith is top notch, very knowledgeable, answers his phone when you call or gets back with you if you leave a message in a very timely fashion. It's very clear Keith takes customer service very seriously, is a wealth of knowledge , and was very helpful with every question I had. I plan on buying more things from Keith in the future as my budget allows. He's just a great guy to deal with and I would encourage anyone looking to buy a suspension kit, chassis components, wheel/tire combo, etc to get them from Keith because you will have the piece of mind that it's quality and Keith is there to help in any way he can.

For the customer, customer service is what brings us back most times and is what keeps us loyal to various companies and Keith has hit the nail on the head with his service. Thus far I've bought rims, body bushings, and shocks/spring combo from Keith and I plan on going with his C5 brake kit conversion hopefully this winter and soon after his sway bar kits. Each time I bought from Keith his shipments came to my door quickly and if I had a question on something during shipping he answered it very timely (same day).

I can't say enough about his quality of service and knowledge. If you are in the market for anything he offers then do yourself a favor and buy from him.

2. 408maro

408maro Veteran Member

Nov 27, 2008
    San jose,CA
    Keith is the man. Top notch quality parts!!!!

3. m3chaser

m3chaser New Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Virginia
    Quick update:

Just wanted to share another experience with Keith. I misplaced the instructions on how to adjust the shocks that came with my Koni's I bought from Keith so I emailed him late last night around 1030ish asking for the instructions. Keith literally emailed me 40 minutes later with everything I needed to know. This guys customer service is really really good!

Thanks again Keith!

4. KEVS79

KEVS79 Veteran Member

Mar 3, 2008
    GLADSTONE, MO
    Thought I would add to this thread. I have emailed Keith a few times with some questions about his products and some suggestions on adding to what I already have. He was VERY fast on his replies and very informative. He made suggestions that would help me utilize what I already have and did not just try to sell me a bunch of stuff. Thanks for your help so far!!

5. MartyO

MartyO Veteran Member

Sep 7, 2014
    Hiram, GA
    The parts he sold me for my '74 fit very well (radiator, fans for LS conversion, and header fill panel).

You can't beat getting the right parts on time.

6. kimosabi

kimosabi Veteran Member

Oct 7, 2013
    Not
    Yep, fast, helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Extremely fast really considering I'm on the other side of the planet.

7. Maxacceleration

Maxacceleration Veteran Member

Jul 5, 2015
    Wa
    Another thanks goes out to Keith. I was worried the car would be too low.
    With his springs, it came out perfect being 1/2" lower than the stock sacked out springs.
    Thanks again.

[​IMG]

8. 76_TypeLT

76_TypeLT Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Keith has been a huge help for me as I continue to build out my 76. He is an absolute pro and knows about the products he sells, as he uses them and installs them.

9. Bumpad_Z28

Bumpad_Z28 Veteran Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Logan, UT
    2g springs all around ?

10. Maxacceleration

Maxacceleration Veteran Member

Jul 5, 2015
    Wa
    Yes. With the coil spacers used up front to run in the 'tall' position.
    And the shackles run in the 'low' hole in the rear.
    This gives minimal rake with my tallish 255/50-17 rear tires (27").