Teamchevy's New Garage/Shop

Discussion in 'Garages, Workshops & Tools' started by Teamchevy, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Teamchevy

Teamchevy Veteran Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2008
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Thanks Chris!!

Dave
    :bowtie:

2. Double R Restorations

Double R Restorations Veteran Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2002
    VA
    Everything turned out very nice Dave. What next on the to do list?

3. JohnL71RS

JohnL71RS Veteran Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Marrero, LA
    Looks good. Gives me some ideas. I am getting moisture at my tools but my drier is next to my compressor. When I get the time and money, I will have to do something similar in my garage. Great work and keep the pics with any more ideas.

4. Elpres

Elpres Veteran Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Denmark
    hey, dave. what are u up to?

5. Teamchevy

Aug 31, 2008
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Thanks Russ! I have a few things left inside to complete, probably in the spring. Other than that, I have a list of stuff to work on over the winter:

Clean & repaint a free metal storage cupboard
    I picked up some "free fenders" to play on and practice with
    Maybe do some more work on the Camaro
    Try my hand at some repair/bodywork on a pick-up I found in the fall:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dave

6. Teamchevy

Aug 31, 2008
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Thanks John! Everyone I've talked to say the drain should be slope down from the tank and the airlines should branch up to help reduce moisture to the end of the line!

Dave

7. Teamchevy

Aug 31, 2008
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Hey Jakob! How's it going, eh! :D Been slow around the garage the past two weeks. I had to travel for a work last week and it's pretty hectic at work right now. I have a few days off prior to Christmas, so I'm hoping to "play in the garage". Then back to work for a few days between Christmas & New Years! Boy, the year sure is going by fast!! I've been watching you threads. Is the Beetle put away for the winter yet?? We had about 2" of snow today! :eek: I guess there's no stopping it now!

Dave

8. Elpres

Elpres Veteran Member

Dec 18, 2005
    Denmark
    hi dave, that truck is awesome, I would love to get my hands on a car like that, what brand is it?
    the beetle has been put to sleep for the winter, I removed the battery and threw some moist thingies in it, and bought a nice cover from http://www.coveryourcar.co.uk/ to protect it.
    We have around 20" snow around here at the moment, luckily i have a 4x4 Nissan, so im all set, but it really freeezing aswell, we had 5°F last night.
    Lately I havent been much in the garage, because its so cold and also because Im waiting for my engine parts arriving from the US.
    Im glad on ur behalf that you got that garage build, Ill bet you will love to work in it next year, maybe I can buy that truck from you, when ur finished playing around with the sheet metal :)

/jakob

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010
  9. Teamchevy

Aug 31, 2008
    Peterborough, Ontario
    It's a 1984 Chevrolet C10 Silverado Jakob. It'll come in handy for picking up stuff ( car parts! )

We don't have much snow yet, but it's on it's way I'm sure!

Dave