Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tank

Discussion in 'Camaro Questions' started by Schubitzky, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Schubitzky

Schubitzky Veteran Member

Mar 10, 2003
    Has anybody used or have any feedback on the Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tank for 79-81 Camaro? I've heard rumblings of some people have issues with them, but don't know specifics and if they are isolated incidents or not. I would be getting the tank, in-tank pump, and gauge sending unit from them.

I've also heard the tanks may be Chinese. Are there any other options/companies for a stock size fuel tank with baffling for EFI and in-tank pump that would be manufactured in the US or Canada?

2. Revin

Revin Veteran Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Round Rock , TEXAS
    Try Ricks camaros
  3. ULTM8Z

ULTM8Z Veteran Member

May 19, 2000
    Los Angeles

72BIGBLOCK Veteran Member

Feb 2, 2008
    I loved this company and I thought their product was great until I had a leak and they told me to pound sand it’s got a small pinhole needle size opening that allows fuel to escape I called the company and they said that if I didn’t have a receipt I couldn’t do anything about it and I had to go through whoever bought it from I just gave up

Pay a little more and go get something that is going to last a little longer than two years

I agree it probably is Chinese

When I bought this tank there were not a lot of options on the market now there’s a lot more I think Holly makes a tank that even works with the factory GMPUP you might want to look into that one if I could do it again I would probably go with that instead