Sponsor Showcase

Discussion in 'Sponsor, Vendors & New Products' started by BonzoHansen, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Ground Up

Ground Up Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Naugatuck, CT
    Thanks guys!

Simply mention NastyZ28 under customer comments at checkout and we will apply the discount. We don't require a special code for this.

There are no order minimums. There are some products that we cannot discount but each product says whether or not it can be discounted.

Thanks and let us know if you have any more questions!

2. southern-breeze

southern-breeze Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 24, 2004
    north alabama
    does rock auto have a discount for members, cause I need around $200-$500 in parts

3. Protour-Camaro

Protour-Camaro Veteran Member

Feb 16, 2012
    California

The same 5% they give everyone. They might as well just mark everything down 5% and save us the trouble.

4. Ground Up

Ground Up Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Naugatuck, CT
    What parts are you looking for? If it's for your 2nd Gen I'm sure that Ground Up can help you out plus we can discount lots of our parts 10%. Let us know what you need on here or feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks!

Paul

5. bfmgoalie

bfmgoalie Veteran Member

Just had a couple parts delivered from Ground Up yesterday. Great quality and nice people to deal with!

6. Ground Up

Feb 25, 2011
    Naugatuck, CT
    Thank you!!! :)

7. southern-breeze

southern-breeze Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 24, 2004
    north alabama
    wished is was .but the parts are for my 07 silverado

8. Ground Up

Feb 25, 2011
    Naugatuck, CT
    Gotcha!

9. onecamaro77

onecamaro77 Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 17, 2005
    Belgium
    Feedback on FbodyWarehouse

Always great service from FbodyWarehouse. Just received some hardware for my doors and as always: competitive prices, fast delivery, good quality items. Especially happy about the totally ok charges for overseas shipping!

10. BillyDean7173

BillyDean7173 Veteran Member

May 21, 2014
    Hutto, TX
    I would like to thank Pete at FbodyWarehouse for his excellent customer service regarding my full interior screw kit and factory-looking oil pressure gauge. He was patient in answering my questions, addressed all of my concerns, and went the extra mile to be sure I was happy. Great doing business with him as a first-time customer. I appreciate it.