South West Michigan Meet & greet!

Discussion in 'Great Lakes Camaro Owners' started by LADDTWZ, Dec 29, 2014.

1. LADDTWZ

LADDTWZ Veteran Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Schoolcraft, Michigan
    Got the privilege of meeting OsborneConst. Aka Kevin the other day. Great guy. We discussed holding a West MI and surrounding area meet and greet.( or anyone who wants to drive from ? are welcome)

So here is what we are thinking. Kevin has graciously offered the use of his new shop. ( very nice by the way) he lives a little west of Kalamazoo MI. We were thinking of an early June Saturday for a lunch meeting. Throwing some burgs/dogs on the grill and just BS'ing among the Nasty Z member's. I will take care of the burgs/dogs and few other munchies. Drinks are BYO.

Looking at the calendar the 13th looks the best. The following weekend is fathers day and we don't think that would be advisable. So how does June 13th ( Saturday ) @ 11 am sound? We realize that one date will never work for all, but if we want to do this we have to pick one and go.

Open to all interested. No Camaro needed if it's in progress. Just come and enjoy a good Nasty Z member gathering. Significant others and kids welcome.

Pm myself or OsborneConst for any questions and address of gathering. I would like a head count a few days before so we know what we need.

2. Philly

Philly Veteran Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Awesome! I'll see if maybey myself and a bud can make it.

3. wiseryder

wiseryder Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 11, 2004
    belding,mi USA
    Im sure I can make it , remind us when it gets closer , Thanks Scott

4. OsborneConst

OsborneConst Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Kalamazoo, MI
  5. danbrennan

danbrennan Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 13, 1999
    Brighton, MI
    Sorry, I expect to be out of town that weekend. Sounds fun, though!

6. 79RedZ

79RedZ Veteran Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Hamilton,MI
    I'll keep this in mind.

7. 70Camaro406

70Camaro406 Veteran Member

May 4, 2006
    Cadillac, MI
    I should be able to make it. We'll be moved in by then (hopefully by April). It'll be good to meet some Michiganders.

8. trott

trott New Member

Nov 8, 2013
    michigan
    I'm interested. Hopefully the Z will be on the road by then.

9. Dvan79

Dvan79 New Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Mi
    I'll have to remember this once the time gets closer...summer weekends fill up fast.

10. trott

trott New Member

Nov 8, 2013
    michigan
    So is this going to happen? Have to request days off, make reservations, make sure the Z is done by then.