Some cruising with Dave at Inde HPDE

Discussion in 'Track Day, Solo, AutoX & Sanctioned Road Racing' started by dale68z, May 27, 2015.

1. dale68z

dale68z Veteran Member

May 14, 2009
    Glendale Arizona
  2. Randy 81

Randy 81 Veteran Member

Oct 28, 2009
    Loganville, Ga
    Looked like a bunch of fun. You did pretty good, a Z06 on good tires is a pretty fast vehicle.

3. Cataldo

Cataldo Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

That was awesome! Who was that though?

4. dale68z

dale68z Veteran Member

May 14, 2009
    Glendale Arizona
    That car should be much faster. The guys lines are bad. I catch him in the areas that, well,... you just have to have more balls.

We can run a 1:51 here, I have a friend with a lightly modded (heavy on the driver mod though) c6 zo6 on slicks that runs 1:42's

The sweeper at the end of the straight my car is dancing. Sooooo much fun!! The threading the needle through the down hill/ uphill is the most fun section of any of the tracks I have been on. If I were on Falkons I am right at 130 on the straight and cresting the hill at 117.
    I am on NT-05's (they are cheaper than the Falkons)

Stupid giggly fun!!

5. dale68z

dale68z Veteran Member

May 14, 2009
    Glendale Arizona

My friend Dave is in the car, he is a member here. It was his first time at this track so I was talking, telling him what my line is.

He gets a little excited at the end. I had to chop off the end of the video. He just kept going on and on with f bombs and holy s*&^'s. It's kinda funny.

6. Z-WIZZ

Z-WIZZ Veteran Member

Mar 18, 2004
    FLA
    much too polite, should have stayed in that vettes tailpipe...jk looks like a blast