So I want to start my own business...

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by RockerMomsHotwheels, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Camaro75LT

Camaro75LT Masshole Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 17, 2001
    Boston-ish
    3 year old thread folks. Most of the people in this thread are active but I'm not sure the job idea is still on the table. Dustless blasting has grown ten fold since this thread started.

Also, if you would like to sell your products on Nastyz28, the premier camaro enthusiast website, please contact Mike @MadMike via pm.

2. BowHunter

BowHunter Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Wappapello Mo, USA
    Dustless blasting Jack sounds like a scammer ! Watch out rocker!

3. BowHunter

BowHunter Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Wappapello Mo, USA
    WOW didn't notice date !! That's what happens when you work nights! LOL

4. Detrailers

Detrailers Veteran Member Gold Member

Sep 21, 2015
    Corinth TX
    soooo did he start the dustless blasting biz - would love to hear how/if that worked out...

5. harmonpa

harmonpa New Member

Oct 18, 2017
    I would also consider starting out on a smaller scale and consider going with a basic dry blast pot. You can get those with safety gear new for about $5600 dollars and rent a compressor for $200 a day or so. Plus you can add a water injection nozzle to a standard blast pot and make it 85% dustless. There are a lot of options to get started at a lower price point which frees up your money to market your business well (which will be the hardest part). This article (link removed) covers more on things to evaluate before jumping into a dustless blasting business.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2017
  6. Camaro75LT

Camaro75LT Masshole Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 17, 2001
    Boston-ish
    Unless op wants this thread reopened, I'm putting it in the round file. If you want to sell anything on Nastyz28, send MadMike a message. Trying to disguise your wares as information makes you look bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.