so far away why why why

Discussion in 'Camaro Questions' started by stinkboy, Apr 10, 2008.

1. stinkboy

stinkboy Veteran Member

Mar 29, 2008
    milton, florida
    joe,

so i waited forever for you to call or PM about how the car looked. so how did the car look? how did it drive? did the seller seem honest and genuine?

just kidding. actually so far i look like the dead beat. the bank screwed something up and i cant check it until monday, so the seller changed my car pickup date of tuesday until friday which pretty much screws my expedited shipping i set up. i sent a wire transfer to him and all looked right and was pending with my online banking. then today, it shows they took the money plus 19 bucks for a fee, then put the whole thing back into my account and charged me another 15 dollar fee. all of which has cleared. something went wrong and the seller confirmed his account and aba number. now i have to wait until monday and its making me look flaky which is pissing me off cause its insulting to me.

2. al8apex

al8apex Veteran Member

Mar 11, 2005
    scottsdale, az
    I don't paint cars, that is what the body shops want to prep & paint cars here ...

maybe the painters have too much money, sure isn't me ... :screwup:

3. driftwood

driftwood Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    07882, NJ
    For a minute there, I thought you lost your mind!!!
    Sorry to hear of your trouble with the bank, hope it all works out for you.
    Joe

4. stinkboy

stinkboy Veteran Member

Mar 29, 2008
    milton, florida
    not that any probably cares but i figured i would continue with the update.

turns out the seller of the car is 48 and old school. he was concerned about giving his account to me for the wire transfer so he opened a brand new savings account. well the account didnt go through all the recording and paperwork crap that goes along with a new account when i sent the transfer. he found out it was his fault and i resent the money this morning and all the extra fees were removed from my account because at my bank im a baller. hehe

5. al8apex

al8apex Veteran Member

Mar 11, 2005
    scottsdale, az
    keep us updated, congrats again ...

6. stinkboy

stinkboy Veteran Member

Mar 29, 2008
    milton, florida
    wife called and the fed ex package from the seller of the Z28 arrived this morning. havent seen it since im at work but its supposed to have the title, 2nd set of keys and all document/receipts/pics from the resto.

time to go to the tag office, get title reissued to florida, and pay my taxes. bitch will be ready within 5 minutes of coming off that trailer.

7. driftwood

driftwood Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2002
    07882, NJ
    Glad it's all working out for you.
    Joe

8. stinkboy

stinkboy Veteran Member

Mar 29, 2008
    milton, florida
    well the terminal DAS uses for me is only 15 minutes away from my house. so if it actually comes in on friday and they dont want to load it and bring it to me, ill go get it directly instead. the guy was a dick on the phone and didnt want to play 20 questions apparently.

9. RICARDO1969

RICARDO1969 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 14, 2007
    Waukesha WI
    the trans is a super t-10 gm used the m21 rpo code's still a good trans but not the real deal m 21