Shipping

Discussion in 'Custom Works' started by Camaro16, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Camaro16

Camaro16 Veteran Member

Oct 22, 2006
    carthage ny
    Do the prices online include shipping?

2. wnmech

wnmech Veteran Member

Jul 20, 2014
    grand prairie tx.
    I have bought many many parts online for my 71 and found unless noted the prices don't include shipping. I do frequently find free shipping on ebay from Tamarez and DR classic.

3. ZeeTwoEight

ZeeTwoEight New Member

Jan 15, 2017
    I agree. It depends on the product or where you buy. there are many products on eBay with free shipping but you have to look at the details first. I've bought a truck grille at 4wheelonline for my Silverado and I got free shipping too.

4. 76_TypeLT

76_TypeLT Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    Houston, TX
    I have bought a lot of items from Keith and the prices generally do NOT include shipping, but I'd call him to inquire. He might cut you a deal depending on the order size.

5. ks71z28

ks71z28 Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NazstyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 10, 2004
    chico, ca, usa
    Guys, Our prices don't include shipping. So you know where the smaller business comes from, we pay nearly published UPS and USPS prices. Summit, Amazon and others have beat down the shippers to get low rates and pass that along to you. We spend about $18,000 in shipping, which nets us about a 5% discount after our weekly service fees. We do our best to cut you guys deals. For example our complete 2G suspension kit cost about $180-240 to ship. We generally charge $100-125 to you. We appreciate all of you here at NastyZ, we often get people mentioning they are members here, we are ALL members here. Long live the NastyZ!

Johnny Blaze likes this.