Seller FEEDBACK thread

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by Keizer, Feb 8, 2008.

1. seventy7camaro

seventy7camaro Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

berg2695... Now here's a great guy. Thanks Kurt!

2. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Jax Florida
    I want to say thanks to Michael 42869. I got a set of New sill plates, Nice pieces. Shipped fast.

3. BillyDean7173

BillyDean7173 Veteran Member

May 21, 2014
    Hutto, TX
    A big thanks to l16pilot for the new 70-72 rear bumper cushions. Very high quality reproduction with heavy duty rubber. Glad he makes this part. Looking forward to the install. Thanks again. I appreciate it.

4. Burd

Burd Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 6, 2011
    This is as bad as the deadbeats that take your money and you get no parts, people that post or PM you, ILL TAKE IT. then you can never get ahold of them and won't contact you, you pm them and they just are gone. meanwhile, someone else wanted the part and you said it was sold. We need a buyer deadbeat list as well. I never say I want the part unless I do.

budro6968 likes this.
  5. seventy7camaro

seventy7camaro Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

CamaroDoc... there's a great guy!!! He had the part I needed and we settled on a price. Don't hesitate to deal with him!!!

6. INSPECTOR57

INSPECTOR57 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Thanks to user Bi11 (Bill) for working with me on seat tracks for my '73 LT.

Went smoothly, just a little delay due to his work schedule but I wasn't in a rush. Received the parts as described & for a fair price!

7. NOT A TA

NOT A TA Veteran Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Delray Beach Florida
    Buildinmy73 Bought a fuel feed from him, quick transaction & shipping.

8. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Jax Florida
    You should call out the name. That is what this thread was started for. Good or bad we all want to know. I think you should just relist the part and say you don't want to wait forever. Especially with trying to contact and get no response.

9. Burd

Burd Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 6, 2011
    2 here said I'll take the part and then never come through. I think it was both on the factory shifter if had up.

10. Allen Renner

Allen Renner New Member

Dec 25, 2017
    Bought a part from 80sz, veteran member. Super nice guy. Great communication, packaging, and quick. Thanks Ryan!

80sz likes this.