Seller FEEDBACK thread

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by Keizer, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

Jan 17, 2005
    Wa State
    Maybe a list of people that you have sold to, or bought from, that either did not pay, or did not deliver.

Answer: Use forum feedback in the swapmeet/classified ads section.
    See: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/classifieds/member.php?uid=17
    for an example

I have another member that I sold a part to, and I have not received payment. I have sent PM's, an email, and even left a message on their cell phone with no response.

People like this need to have their screen name added to a list in a sticky, so they can be avoided in future business transactions here in the swap meet section.

It was partly my fault. I sent the part before receiving payment. That will not ever happen again. :mad:

2. rgearhead

rgearhead Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 14, 2006
    SOUTHWEST CHICAGO, ILL
    wow that blows ,,,,hope it wasent much$$

3. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

Jan 17, 2005
    Wa State
    It wasn't fortunately. It was peanuts, but money is not the point. Someone saying they are sending the payment, and then they never do is stealing. If it's a case of procrastination, then quit acting like an irresponsible person, and get your act together.

I am not making a bunch of money on these parts. For those who have bought from me.....you know this to be true. I am doing it to clean out my shop, and help other members out.

4. Marks71BB

Marks71BB Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sorry ya got burned Doug.
    I hate when that happens. Not a bad idea realy..

5. rgearhead

rgearhead Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 14, 2006
    SOUTHWEST CHICAGO, ILL
    copy that ,,,,,,did you check his user account ,,has he been on here since or lately,,,,take a look he might be lurking ,,,

6. BigDaddy73

BigDaddy73 Veteran Member

Mar 17, 2007
    owasso, oklahoma
    i think thats a great idea.

7. Nitroexpress

Nitroexpress Veteran Member

Jun 1, 2005
    "Rochester" NY
    I hope you got the Money Orders that I sent!!!

8. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

Jan 17, 2005
    Wa State
    Yes, I have you marked off as paid for both items you purchased.

9. thedude327

thedude327 Veteran Member

Feb 21, 2004
    Brighton,Michigan U.S.A.
    That stinks that someone here would do that to you. This forum should be about car folks helpin each other out, not takin advantage of someone's generosity. Ebaymotors has gotten pretty bad too as far as deadbeats go both buyers and sellers. They need an I.Q. bar over there, too low and you don't play. Soapbox off......................

10. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

Jan 17, 2005
    Wa State
    Well, for now I am not going to mention any names. I will say it has been three weeks with no response from the buyer. Plus he hasn't been here for a little while. I did call his cell phone and left a message for him to email me. Still no response.

IMO, if you are going to do business with someone online, you should at least be popping in to the site to check messages. I realize we all have busy lives,but if you are too busy to follow through with a commitment, then get your act together.