Second Gen Camaro Collection up for grabs

Discussion in 'Camaro Collectibles' started by java2go, Sep 26, 2014.

1. java2go

java2go Veteran Member

Dec 31, 2002
    Ridgecrest, Ca. USA
    My '71 found a new home in Australia... Now the closest thing I have is the various sized toys I collected along the way... they are taking up space and collecting dust...
    I have a bunch of '70-1/2 to '73 Hot Wheels/Johnny Lightning sized (1/64?)cars, 1/18 Die Cast collectibles, a couple Muscle Machines in 1/24, Baldwin '70 1/2 Model kits. All are new in the original packaging, Some are common, but I think a few are Gems... I even have a Muscle Machines 1/8 scale Yellow RC '71, which has never been used, still in the box...

I'd like to see what kind of interest there is in the items I have... I don't want to get rich, but I don't want to give the stuff away either...

Giving the "Nasty" guys the first crack at my stuff. I'll try to get pics of everything I have up soon. If you're interested in a particular brand, color or size, email or PM me and I'll get back to you directly...

Randy

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  2. cadmanmeg

cadmanmeg Veteran Member

Mar 20, 2006
    Bothell, WA
    I'd be interested. Got pics and a list with prices?

3. java2go

java2go Veteran Member

Dec 31, 2002
    Ridgecrest, Ca. USA
    Working on the list & pics. Sorry it's taking so long... Doing the work thing and trying to get my pickup ready for upcoming car shows...

Randy

4. cadmanmeg

cadmanmeg Veteran Member

Mar 20, 2006
    Bothell, WA
    NP. Let me know when you get them. Am serious buyer....

5. Proslick

Proslick New Member

Dec 2, 2014
    pennsburg, Pa
    Do you still have the muscle machine rc?