Seat Cover Installer ?????

Discussion in 'North West Region' started by CamarosRus, Jul 14, 2017.

1. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

FYI, Legendary Does NOT make Seat Foam. Legendary distributes Foam mfg in WA state
    by ACI, American Cushion Industries. YOU buy from a Legendary Dealer and ACI drop ships
    to your address.

FYI, ACI Does NOT mfg foam cushions for the 1970 Camaro (one year only low back buckets)
    The best alternative option that I researched was the buy OER Foam sold by Classic industries.
    I have (still) not had my 1970 Legendary Covers installed on my OER buns, so cant offer my
    own conclusions. Joey Gray (well known resto shop & member) has had good results with OER
    foam.....

IF my current 73 Project needs new foam I will probably buy ACI (from Legendary) and pick
    up directly at ACI as its relatively close to my me.

2. dave@ztech

dave@ztech Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 27, 2016
    NY
    Good info, do you know anything about TMI? they seem to be good, and made in USA

3. restore-z28

restore-z28 Veteran Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    The last set of front seats I did a few years ago required new foam, I bought my foams from D & R Classics however cannot recall if they were OER. The new seat covers came from Legendary and both went together just fine with no issues. Here is a pic of the foam from D&R.

20905.jpg