Lost my old threads due to an image shack problem. I finally finished the addition onto the garage early this year. I have been catching up on some things around the house. I spent the last part of the summer, working on my wife's 94 Z. I had let a lot of things go on it. My 72 was in primer when I purchased it. It looked pretty good, and I didn't really know any better. Since then I have purchased new sheet metal for the front. I already knew I was going to re-skin the doors. As for the quarters, earlier this summer, I took a 7 inch scotch bright pad and took them down to the metal. What I found was a big old mess. On both sides, they just scabbed new metal over the original rusty metal. Actually the new metal was already rusting out. On the trunk drop off, looking through the hole you can see the original one still in place. There is actually 4 pieces of metal in the lower quarter. I've got a set of new AMD full quarters I will be installing once I finish the doors and get them back on the car.