RIP: Zachary R. Pacholke - My 1979 Camaro RS Restoration

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by 1979rallysport, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Teamchevy

Teamchevy Veteran Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2008
    Peterborough, Ontario
    RIP Zach.....

Dave
    :bowtie:

2. Da-bigguy

Da-bigguy Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Cypress, TX
    I'm very sorry to hear about his loss, my thoughts are with his mom and girlfriend and any other family members and friends suffering now.

3. Rene Melten

Rene Melten Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 22, 2007
    Blind Bay, B.C.
    Condolences to the family and friends, so sad to hear.

4. SDL73Z28

SDL73Z28 Veteran Member

Oct 4, 2014
    NJ
    Thoughts and prayer for his family and loved ones

5. 1981zapper

1981zapper Veteran Member

So sorry to hear of your passing, My condolences to the family. R.I.P Zach

6. restore-z28

restore-z28 Veteran Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Vancouver, BC
    Very tragic when someone so young is taken, my thoughts go out to his family. RIP Zach.

7. Daves86SS

Daves86SS New Member

Apr 4, 2016
    Bay City, MI
    Hi everyone...

My name is Dave, i was one of Zach's good friends. I too, am a huge car enthusiast, much like our friend Zach. Many of us know; well, in person, you could REALLY tell, his '79 RS was his entire life, pride, and joy, next to his girlfriend Sam. Well... I have already posted on the nastyz28 page on facebook... I have one message.

This project will continue in memory of Zach. After things calm down a little, I will be setting aside my current dream, pride and joy, my big block '86 Monte SS, taking on Zach's '79 RS Camaro to finish and enter in all of the local shows, cruise-ins, etc. Something i just felt i had to do ever since i had heard the news. Knowing Zach's anticipation & drive to get the car street-legal and his true passion for what he did, I needed to continue his dream.

I will try to post pictures as I go, i'm not too sure of the current stage of the Camaro, other than i went through all 60 ish pages here to see all of his progress. Don't get me wrong, i've worked on this Camaro previously with him... Just been a while since i've even seen the car myself.

Dave

8. Blu-By-U 79Z

Blu-By-U 79Z Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Kentucky
    Dave Welcome to the actual forum. I seen your facebook post and just wanted to say again thanks for all you are doing. Make sure Zachs family knows there are hundreds of car enthusiasts that will miss him.

9. loyal guardian

loyal guardian Veteran Member

Aug 28, 2013
    helena mt
    Dave, i didnt know the gentleman personally but as sad as it is it seems alot of people will miss him, which makes him a good guy in my book. that is a very honorable thing you are doing taking on his project to ensure its completion. good luck and deepest condolences.

10. hillbilly75

hillbilly75 Veteran Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Nowheresville
    Dave, sorry to hear about the loss of a great guy. Like Loyal Gaurdian had said its a great thing to set aside your own project to do this. I wish you the best of luck and my condolences to all of his family and friends. It just sucks when someone is taken like this.