[RIP: Mark Allen Sparks 1961-2013] - Joshua and the worrior!

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by masparks, Dec 15, 2008.

1. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Memphis, TN
    His relationship with his son Joshua is inspirational. My son and I spend a lot of time together and because of Mark's story I'm going to spend more.

2. 80turbota

80turbota Member

Dec 11, 2010
    Irrigon Oregon
    I don't know you all that well. I have to say that this thread was one of the first one's that I read. I am sorry to hear this. I truely am. R.I.P. big guy.

3. scott21

scott21 Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Edinboro Pa.
    I am very sorry to hear about Mark's passing.Is there someway someone can get Josh a 70 Camaro?Anyone ever hear about Overhaulin "Chip Foose"very sad story......

4. CamaroDoc

CamaroDoc Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2003
    Skiatook, Okla. 74070
    For those interested. Marks Camaro is now in the Tulsa area. A friend of mine bought the car from Mark and it is getting the love and attention it deserves. He was not aware of Marks passing but I told him about this thread so he might be chiming in at some point... Rest assured, both Mark and the car are in good hands...

5. Chevrolaine

Chevrolaine Veteran Member Gold Member

That's great news! Good to hear, Thanks.:cool:

6. Throttle

Throttle Veteran Member Gold Member

Wow, havent been around much.. I am just now reading this.. I thought Mark just forgot about talking to me.. :( Use to call me all the time to see how life and the Camaro were coming.

R.I.P. Bud.. :(

7. clay's70

clay's70 Moderator Lifetime Gold Member

Same!!

8. clay's70

clay's70 Moderator Lifetime Gold Member

Josh, Mark's son, posted on Facebook yesterday. NastyZ page.

Just an FYI

9. 496z28

496z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 23, 2007
    Oklahoma City
    It's crazy how much we can miss someone we never actually met.. I was telling a story to a new friend today. Joshua and the Warrior came up. Fella knew exactly who I was talking about. Turns out to be a member here..
    Small world sometimes..

RIP Buddy.

10. JONESYFXR

JONESYFXR Veteran Member

Oct 10, 2009
    BUFFALO, NY
    I had the pleasure of talking to Mark. I picked up a hood from him. He was a great guy, a true gentleman!!

RIP