[RIP: Mark Allen Sparks 1961-2013] - Joshua and the worrior!

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by masparks, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

Jan 17, 2005
    Wa State
    Looking good! Happy for you guys!

2. z28rod

z28rod Veteran Member

Apr 30, 2009
    hopewell junction,ny
    that car is going to look killer with that orange paint. i love it...

3. Mwilson

Mwilson Veteran Member

looks good, awesome seeing the kid help

4. KansasTwister

KansasTwister Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Lawrence, ks

Dremel and be very precise, you only get one shot at it. There is no install kit to put a DIN style radio in place of the two posts in the second gens.

5. masparks

masparks Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 7, 2006
    Gas, Kansas
    I'm trying to but, something are better left to the pros!! I'm going to try and clean up the underside alittle. and maybe touch up under the hood some also.

I have to say that www.nationalpartsdepot.com has been great!! to deal with. I haven't heard anything about fitment of parts or shape they made it here in. And the timing of the parts getting here has been great. I ordered a big list of parts on a thursady and the follwing tuesday they arrived.

Awesome service!!! It's helping get the "WARRIOR" ON THE ROAD SOONER!!

THANKS FOR LOOKING AND MORE PIC'S ASAP!!!:p

6. masparks

Nov 7, 2006
    Gas, Kansas
    Well I think I have now ordered everything that I can think of for the car. So that means I have left out some things!! lol!!:D Now just comes the waiting!

Thanks all !

7. masparks

Nov 7, 2006
    Gas, Kansas
    More pic's the owner putting some color on the underside of the L-88 hood. Which rocks!! Very nice product if I may say so!!!
    [​IMG]
    These are sitting next to mine a 68 camaro and a 66/67 chevelle. So I would say they do muscle cars!!
    [​IMG]
    Here is zack working his magic for me!!:D Plus it just dawned on me he is a nastyz member. Always thought it would be cool to have a nasty member close by. Now I got one working on my car. How cool is that,he owns a 73 I think. That's why I wanted them to do the car,they've already done one.:p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Well that's all for today. Color and stripes by friday maybe. So maybe three or four weeks to go. It's been along time coming and it's going to be sweet.
    have a great week and be safe!!

8. olstyle

olstyle Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 27, 2008
    Crestwood IL.
    So far.......................so good!!! Looks great!

9. Anthony D Byram

Anthony D Byram Veteran Member

Jun 25, 2008
    mexico,mo
    Hey, gonna loook great Mark! Always liked the L-88 style hood on the second gens. They matched the front ends perfectly.