Ridgely, MD Car Show Oct 23

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by l16pilot, Oct 18, 2016.

1. l16pilot

l16pilot Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Hurlock, MD, USA
    This has grown to be a pretty big show and attracts some cool celebs...this year, Richard Petty will be back, along with Linda Vaughn, and sonny Shroyer, (Enos from The Dukes of Hazzard). Also, Dennis Gage (My Classic Car) will be there...heard he will be interviewing/filming for an upcoming episode.

https://www.ridgelycarshow.com/

2. MikeDVC

MikeDVC Veteran Member Gold Member

Jun 26, 2006
    Severn, MD
    Sorry I missed you, Bill said you were there and I stopped by your car. We got to meet all the celebrities!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. l16pilot

Dec 13, 2004
    Hurlock, MD, USA
    Sorry I missed you as well. I wish all shows could have such great weather. I did see your car but you weren't around. Is that a new hood? It's been a while since I've seen it, but don't recall it being an L88 hood....I like it.

4. MikeDVC

MikeDVC Veteran Member Gold Member

Jun 26, 2006
    Severn, MD
    Same hood, I couldn't leave it open because the wind kept blowing it shut!! What's your plans for the "new" green camaro? (I think Bill mentioned it was new to you). I would love a 71-73 Z28 sometime in the future, IMO still the best looking muscle car made

5. l16pilot

Dec 13, 2004
    Hurlock, MD, USA
    I've got another 70Z on the rotisserie....once that car is done, the ol' Rusty will get blown apart and done right. The 70Z I had at Ridgely, ( ol' Rusty) is so stupid original...only the alternator and water pump had been replaced...and the original documentation is fantastic, so I couldn't pass it up. But it deserves a rotisserie resto in the future.