Rental Car..........

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Smokey15, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Smokey15

Smokey15 Veteran Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Anyone here in the rental car business? I'd rather do business with someone I know.
  2. carr911

carr911 Veteran Member

Mar 4, 2016
    Tampa, FL
    I'm on the Do Not Rent to List!
    tom3 likes this.
  3. xten

xten Veteran Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Pittsburgh, Pa.
    I think there's something in the contract that you must make sparks fly from the undercarriage. Also something about railroad tracks too...
  4. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Evansville, In.
    The fastest car in the world is a daily rental car.
    ssupercoolss likes this.
  5. Lowend

Lowend Administrator. .a car, a man, a maraca. Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 25, 1999
    San Jose, CA, USA
    I worked for Enterprise for 10+ years, but left them a few years ago. You just looking for a rental, or have questions you want answered
  6. 70 Proof

70 Proof Veteran Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Southern Utah
    Rental car Cartoon.jpg
  7. Da-bigguy

Da-bigguy Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Cypress, TX
    I was in the industry back home in Canada about 28yrs ago, maybe I still know someone who can help you out.
  8. bfmgoalie

bfmgoalie Veteran Member

I got a 2010 Honda Accord you can rent.....:) I've rented many cars down here that I used to drive to NY and back. Any specific questions? I've never had a problem.
  9. Smokey15

Smokey15 Veteran Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Thank You, guys. I'm looking for a decent weekly rate on a car right from the airport. Wife's sister has her car there (she drove down), but I want to have my own wheels.
  10. bfmgoalie

bfmgoalie Veteran Member

Checked out cars at Sanford airport, Daytona Beach airport and in NSB "city" and the cheapest is in NSB. Cost around $260. Right next door to DQ!!!! I can always pick up at the airport and bring you to NSB so you can rent the car.