Rear Seat Hump Cover Question!

Discussion in 'Original Drivetrain Topic' started by 74Z28GC3, May 3, 2010.

1. flowjoe

flowjoe Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 7, 2006
    I deal with a local guy who custom makes interiors for odd ball vehicles (DeSotos, Hudsons, '40s Lincolns, etc) but he also is a dealer for PUI and ACC. According to him, it makes a difference to ACC if you order for a particular year. So if one orders for '70 no "tail" if for, say, an '80 - gets the "tail".

I think the real deal is that it's not really part of the carpet but rather the seat upholstery so it would be on the seat upholstery mfgs to make it available not the carpet guys.
  2. 70 RS/Z28

70 RS/Z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I would like one, I am not going to Carlisle but please drop me a note afterwords to see if we can work something out.

3. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

Carl, Maybe together we can get the word out to ALL the Chicago guys and ship a bunch together to one guys location..........

Good or Bad idea ?????

We'll see

4. CamarosRus

CARLISLE 2010 attendee's ....................

Let me know now if you want one of the hood pads or new Black vinyl rear floor covers...........

Monday 6/21/2010 may be your last day to order for Fri/Sat FREE delivery
  5. CamarosRus

I'm in Western PA now visiting my nephew and family.

Be at Carlisle on Fri afternoon/Sat

Anybody wanting to look at or buy the black rear seat floor cover........
    call my cell at 206-226-6465.

6. Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson Veteran Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Vineland N.J USA
    Big thanks to Chuck for having these made ,and delivering to Carlisle,perfect fit,and it is symmetrical.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  7. Ricks72Z28

Ricks72Z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 1, 2005
    Chuck, I would like to get one in the off-white version, let me know on how to proceed.
  8. CamarosRus

David, Thanks for posting the first installed pics of the "new" rear seat floor piece.

As always it was great to spend time with you and Kevin at Carlisle 2010.

Seeing your 70 RS/SS L-34 and Kevin's 70 RS/SS L-48 is always a treat.
    Having Mike Steitz's 70 Hugger Orange RS/SS next to these made quite a line up.

Rick and anyone else, Using your Zip Code I'll get a price quote on shipping one or more your way.
    What color do you want to dye the white or off white cover.

I may put together an order for pick-up at the November Muscle Car Nationals in Chicago.
  9. Chuck,

I'll take two in black if you can ship.

10. CamarosRus

I've recently had a few P.M.'s regarding the above rear floor hump cover.

I can still ship individual pcs but the freight charges are pretty high for an otherwise low cost pc.

I'm trying to put together a (no freight/shipping charges) group order for the Camaro Nationals at Frederick, MD in June. This group order will also include hood insulation pads, flock lined glove boxes, rear package tray shelves, etc.

FYI, The floor cover can be ordered in Black, White and other colers. Those wanting to match
    Green, Blue, Saddle etc interiors will have to use SEM products and dye as needed.

If I have enough interest and prepayment I'll move ahead. $28.95

Another group delivery may be arranged in Chicago at the November 2011 Muscle Car Nationals.

PLEASE Email with your questions and interest
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011