This week has not been very productive. I was able to clean up the shifter hole in my floorpan. It was pretty hacked up from many years worth of different transmissions and I am tired of smelling like exhaust every time I drive the car because the boot I was using to cover the hole is pretty terrible. So, I cut out a small section from a 6speed 4th gen camaro and welded that into my car. Now I have a factory looking shifter hole that I can use a factory boot cover without any worries. Some of you will probably notice that the hole is cut back far enough that I actually cut part of the floor pan brace. This was done many years ago when I cut the hole for the T56 and I plan on bracing it as much as possible when I'm under the car doing the sub frame connectors.