I finally got tired of fighting my Fitech on my 540. Great idea in concept. Didnt work so well in execution. I decided to go with a car for the new 540. Problem is I wanted to keep the 2 1/2" rise hood and a Dominator wasnt going to clear with an air cleaner and a plate nitrous system. Ideally I'd be wanting about 1050 CFM flow potential but getting a 4150 to do that is problematic at best. Most 1050's dont do much better than 950 cfm. I needed something streetable with a strong idle and mid range signal. After checking out a few makers and discussing the project with Patrick James from Pro Systems who has built me a few carbs in the past I decided to have him put together one of their 1050 CFM Little Monsters. Its a newer design that I havent seen much feedback. Patrick assures me its actually near the 1050 CFM wet flow mark and that the way he works the boosters over it works well with the shallow venturi's in the carb body. I gave Patrick all of my info and he put one together for me. I got the carb installed the other day and set fuel pressure at 6 PSI with a 170 GPH holley mechanical pump and return regulator. Fuel level rose up to the base of the sight glass. Ive spent the last few days flogging it after having adjusted nothing but the mixture screws just a hair and the idle screw front and back. 02 readings from the lamda sensor are right where they should be throughout the RPM range and most importantly are 12.8 A/F at WOT and 7000 RPM so there doesnt seem to be a lack of airflow richening up the mixture. Iv'e TRIED to get it to stall on decel . No luck. It does everything like it was made for my engine. Pros... Everything. Its perfect. Seriously Ive never used a better carb out of the box. Cant do any strip testing until April though. Seat of the pants is off the charts though. Cons... The float screws are a little higher and none of my air cleaner bases will clear. Time for some air cleaner refab work time.