Popular Rabbi

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by xten, Oct 17, 2017.

1. xten

xten Veteran Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Pittsburgh, Pa.
    At the regular Saturday morning service, the rabbi announced that he was planning to leave for a larger congregation because they could pay him more.

There is a prolonged hush. The rabbi was popular. No one wanted him to leave.

Fred Shapiro, the owner of several car dealerships locally, stood up and stated, "If the rabbi stays, I will provide him with a new Cadillac every year, and his wife with a Honda mini-van!"

The congregation sighed in appreciation and applauded.

Saul Cohen, a successful businessman and lawyer, stood and said, "If the rabbi stays, I'll personally double his salary, and establish a foundation to guarantee a free college education for each of his children!"

More sighs and applause.

Estelle Rubin, age 88, stood and announced, "If the rabbi stays, I will give him sex!"

Total silence.

The rabbi--blushing of course--replied: "Mrs. Rubin, you're a wonderful and holy lady. But whatever possessed you to say that?"

Estelle's 90-year old husband, Abe, was now trying to hide. He covered his eyes with his hand and shook his head from side to side in disbelief.

Meanwhile Estelle declared ...

"I just asked my husband how we could help, and Abe said: F#ck him."

2. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Memphis, TN
  3. Zstar

Zstar Veteran Member

Mar 23, 2014
    Ocala, Florida
  4. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 12, 2011
    atlanta, ga
    when you want the truth....ask somone who can't hear ...... or an 8 yr old..;)

5. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Jax Florida