Pool table feet measurement?

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by ChevyReb, Oct 15, 2017.

1. ChevyReb

ChevyReb Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 4, 2003
    SC
    Hey does anyone have a small bar room size coin operated pool table like a 6 or 7 foot ? I need to get the measurements on the feet spacing at the floor so I can set my floor trusses in my shop. I got two extra trusses to double up where the legs will sit. I'm planning on buying a used standard small bar style table like brunswick. Google seems to give me everything but this info.

If anybody has one and could post up measurements that would be much appreciated.

2. The Champ

The Champ Veteran Member

Sep 14, 2000
    MN
    We have a 7' table. The spacing between the legs is 63.5" center of the leg to center of the leg.

3. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 12, 2011
    atlanta, ga
    i have an 88 x 44 and legs are 70" cl...

4. 71flh

71flh Veteran Member

Jun 1, 2010
    DFW
    Might start w/ the weight of the object and the capacity of the surface you plan to put it on. But I'm a moron. Certainly its better to let the internet decide. It knows. Physics matters not at all.

5. theflash

theflash Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 27, 2004
    Podunk, CT
    Go to a bar with a tape measure

6. ChevyReb

ChevyReb Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 4, 2003
    SC
    Thanks. Yea well I did start with the weight. That's pretty readily available on Brunswick and other sites as well as room size dimensions. I had the trusses engineered to hold the weight already of 800 lb pool table at whatever psi load for 4 legs so 200 pounds per leg. So I really just need to figure out the spread of the long side of the legs and I'll be fine as I'll put two trusses at each end. I don't really have any bars close to me with pool tables. But I'll try to find one and go by with a tape. I know of a guy that rents them to bars and sometimes sells them but hoping to score one off CL for less $$$. Not in a hurry to get table but do need the get trusses pinned down soon.