Pizza Hut's 55th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by SMCZ28, Jun 5, 2013.

1. CamaroMan79

CamaroMan79 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Selah, WA
    Pizza Hut...........Yuck

Wish we still had Godfathers Pizza around here. I worked at one as a teenager and thought there pizza was the best as far as pizza chains go.

2. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

I am so spoiled. We have so many great pizza places around here. I'll never eat chain crap. Same for Italian food, lots of great places. I'd rather eat cap'n crunch than olive garden.

3. Aceshigh

Aceshigh Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Boondocks
    Yep, and you got Jersey Shore.......the originators of the DB fistpump :crazy:

[​IMG]

4. SMCZ28

SMCZ28 Veteran Member

Jun 15, 2010
    United States
    Ya'll are lucky to have that many choices, we have had many pizza places come and go, the only one that still remains is Pizza hut so it's nice for once in a while to have something different than all the grocery store pizza that I usually get but I rarely eat fast food and by rarely I mean I can't even remember the last fast food I ate.... maybe it was Wendy's? I don't know. lol

5. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

they are new yorkers. and cancelled.

6. OnePlace worse than Pizza Hut and that's chuckey cheese

7. chevyJeff1

chevyJeff1 Veteran Member

Man I remember in the 70's and 80's taking your family to pizza hut was a big deal. They were all over the place. I remember the sanitary conditions taking a hit for whatever reason at various locations, and just seemed to get ghetto-fied. It was a slow painful death. The one we had here off rt. 17 simply went out of business a couple of years back and the building was bulldozed.

8. rwild1967

rwild1967 Veteran Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Look behind you!
    Chain stores is pretty much all we get for italian here in Kansas.

However if you want mexican, tex-mex or steak this is the place to be.

9. Y'all do not have real Mexican or Tex-mex. take a trip down here we will get you some good eats :) anything north of Dallas is yanks land and does not provide the needed spice.

10. rwild1967

rwild1967 Veteran Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Look behind you!
    Yea we do. We have a huge Mexican population here. Farm labor ya'know.