Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by Philly, Aug 22, 2014.
I ran the rear brake line, finished off the fuel lines and finished the front brakes completely.
THIS one i took a front brake line bracket, ground off the tab, re bolted it in as the rear bracket...
Sooooooo clean Philly.
I have some more parts on the way, I still have to run all the emergency brake cables too. It will be a few weeks before i get it all done. Busy these days.
its coming along nicely =0)
Just getting everything all lined up. Gaps are ok...A little bit of grinding here and there but not that much to do really. The one major problem i got was the hood latch. The space between the upper front valence and the Rad support was way short by 1inch & 1/2...so i mucked around with it, bent it etc etc ...bot it to get in there....put the male part of the latch on the hood and the recieving part i f'd with sat way too low for the two to lock...So...i'm buying hood pins and making a bracket in the latches place.I'm not messing around for hours with the gaps and etc for a hood latch...forget it. Anyways thats where i'm at.
The emergency brakes & other brakes are done, fuel is all done, drivetrain is done, wiring run in car but not hooked up. I have the radiator and other parts...just gotta make that bracket like i said earlier, check out all the tabs for window trim, Pop a few holes through the firewall for wiring, rund the wires and i'm almost ready to start body work...
Once i disassemble it again i'm running the rest of the wiring to the alt, starter etc...The wiring is half done and i'll be starting soon.
I'll keep ya posted...peace!
and my buddy bought me this for x mas...it says camaro on the side too...sweet looking ball.