Philly's New Thread 73 Camaro Project

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by Philly, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Philly

Philly Veteran Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Yeah....I lost all my other pics..image shack could not recover them.

2. JohnL71RS

JohnL71RS Veteran Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Marrero, LA
    that sucks, but also always keep them locally on your pc or a thumbdrive. a company like that should be responsible enough with backups. I do IT work for a living, so i know lots about backups. Good luck and glad to see the new thread.

3. Philly

Philly Veteran Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I just ordered Rear brake kit, front brake kit, A couple of lines, emergency brake cable kit, some other clips and that should wrap up the brake portion of the car. Waiting on the parts to come in.

LASTLY: Cooling system and thats it for systems to install. Except exhaust...lol

4. A73

A73 Veteran Member

May 8, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    very nice bro! I vaguely remember those "horrible" pics.

5. Philly

Philly Veteran Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Thanks man...Its probably best for you & everyone they are gone..lol, those sorts of pics could probably gag a maggot.

6. LtRsZ

LtRsZ Veteran Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Tacoma, WA
    Welcome back Phil. I followed your prior thread. Good to see you back. Hope you at least have they pictures for yourself. You have replaced everything and done a lot of great work

7. LtRsZ

LtRsZ Veteran Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Tacoma, WA
    Image Shack crashed on you?

8. Philly

Philly Veteran Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Thanks LT...I been here...just reading/ researching mostly.

The image shack thing..hmm...yah...i deleted all my images on the uploader because they wanted me to pay, and once they were gone image shack said they were unobtainable...w/e I know i'll never forget those images.

9. Rick6054

Rick6054 Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Annapolis, MD
    Hello Phil, Excellent work performed on your 1973 Camaro. I am also working on my '73 with a BB.
    Could you provide me some parts information? Headers-Mfg. make and model, Mfg. Power Brake Booster, Master Cylinder and Proportion valve-make and model? Did these parts fit OK without any problem? Thanks.

10. Philly

Philly Veteran Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Thanks Rick...Absolutely no problem i can provide info...give me a day or so, i'll PM ya...The headers though, i went wit 2&1/4 inch...has to "massage" them on the pass side and cut the motormount on the drivers side, I would go with smaller ones that will pop in. I'm sure people have done this on here i think IIRC 1&7/8's fits on the BBC conversion better. I have the part # for the set up i bought for the booster and Proportioning valve, I bought a kit from ...cant remember right now but i'll get you that info...TTYS