perkalators 77 lt build

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by perkalator, Feb 14, 2015.

1. perkalator

perkalator Veteran Member

Aug 27, 2014
    kennewick wa
    Ok i cut a inspection hole in the bottom of the quarter. I noticed little black dots on the outside. They polished out with the da. If you see black on sheetmetal you got rust on the back side.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. perkalator

Aug 27, 2014
    kennewick wa
    The previous owner had problems. When stripping the car i found a bag of pot, a glass pipe, a tin full of purple, blue and brown pills. Now i find a steak knife inbetween the drop off and quarter panel.

[​IMG]

3. 76_TypeLT

76_TypeLT Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    Houston, TX
    this Camaro holds the keys to many unsolved mysteries.

4. perkalator

Aug 27, 2014
    kennewick wa
    I also found the time to get the last of the bad floorpan cut out. New panel is prepped and ready to go. Maybe next weekend i can be done with the floors.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. perkalator

Aug 27, 2014
    kennewick wa

Or crimes

6. perkalator

Aug 27, 2014
    kennewick wa
    Not a good morning, i was trying to dig through the pile of interior parts looking for my guage trim plate and knocked off my guage cluster. It fell 6 feet to the floor and one of the metal dash support brackets fell on top of it. Looks like i will be scrounging at dans garage to see if their yard has the same one. DINGLE,DANGLE,DOODLE

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. Scott_H

Scott_H Veteran Member

Feb 10, 2003
    Pasco, WA, USA
    Sorry to see that, it's just the case right the gauges an circuit board are good?

8. perkalator

Aug 27, 2014
    kennewick wa
    Nope circuit board split have to check the traces to see if they are still good. One of the guages got bent up. Things happen, maybe it will give me an excuse to update all the guages lol. Good thing is that stage of the build is a long ways away.

9. Codemonkey17

Codemonkey17 Veteran Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Walla Walla, WA
    Great to see another person from around the pacific northwest into the Big Bumpers. Have a '76 at home that i need to start working on when time and finances allow.

10. perkalator

Aug 27, 2014
    kennewick wa
    The northwest is where its at. Big bumpers are the best. Although i wouldnt turn down a 67. Lol