Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by perkalator, Feb 14, 2015.
Ok, some of the plug welds look horrible. The liner went out on my whip for my ln7 wirefeed. I tried to push it to far. Ive got to install the new liner so i can finish up the plug welds and then tig weld the rest.
Ok got part of the passenger floorboard welded in. I decided to mig it all. After installing the new liner and fixing all the loose connections it worked like a dream.
good work man, floorboards look good
Good luck on your Build..
Got around to replacing some more rust in the floorboards and finishing up the floor pan install on passenger side. Through down some sealer until i get a chance to sand everything inside and epoxy.
Well since i got off work early today i think im going to start welding up all the extra bolt holes in the floor and tunnel. It looks like the car has had 3 exhaust systems in its life and new holes drilled everytime for the mounts. And two different shifters. I only have 300lbs of gas left in the wirefeed hopefully i can finish all of them today.
nothing like fixing others' modifications. Keep up the great work!
I can kind of understand the holes for the exhaust hangers. I cant understand ripping the spot welds welds for the original console mounts that were removed. Oh well its easy to add more metal. Lol. The bad news is some of the surface rust turned out to be swiss cheese once i started cleaning. I just ordered a rear floorpan for the drivers side.