One Owner Z/28!!!

Discussion in 'Camaro Questions' started by Moe H, Oct 1, 2007.

1. protour73

protour73 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 21, 2006
    West of Chicago
    so you think a different color, stripes, spoiler, and a better description, with good grammer, will double the price?

ummmmmm, prolly not;)

2. Mark80Z28

Mark80Z28 Veteran Member

Aug 16, 2006
    Ohio
    Since you've taken it upon yourself to play English teacher and critique someone else's grammar, the correct spelling for that word in that sentence is "write", not "right".

Sorry to bust your balls, but I thought you were pretty harsh on the guy from the beginning.

3. al8apex

al8apex Veteran Member

Mar 11, 2005
    scottsdale, az
    the deluxe interior had the buttons, the standard interior did not ...

the subject car of this thread has a standard interior

4. Moe H

Moe H New Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Akron,Ohio
    Here comes Mark to the rescue... Mark is write!!!!!! I mean right, I actually couldn't believe that clown even bothered to post that.I thought I kept to the facts.I'm sure if I hired the designer and the engineers of the second generation cars to write the description for me it would still have been wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess since my two sisters had degrees in journalism I should have had them proof it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...unbelievable. Anyway E-bay always does it's job one way or another, car will be sold for $23,000. I honestly didn't think a $25,000 reserve was to much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Chevrolaine

Chevrolaine Veteran Member Gold Member

Congrats on the sale. Who woulda thought such drama!;)

6. Moe H

Moe H New Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Akron,Ohio
    Thanks,that's why I hate these things. I just did it because Mike asked me to.The bad ones always come with the good one's though ...I do appreciate the good guy's on here.

7. Adams

Adams Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I think someone is getting a heck of a deal for $23K! Sure wish the general climate was better for mid-range muscle cars for the sake of your friend and his family. I have been watching a few cars lately and they all seem to be selling for 20% below where I thought they would go, or where they had recently sold. I am positive that the condition of the car (air cleaner, etc.) or the lack of spoiler/stripes was a non-issue plus or minus $1K. I think being a '73 versus a '70 hurt. Of course a '70 is always going to price higher than a '73, but right now '70's are just more collectable to the guys with spare change and hence hold value better.

Whew, that was windy; and hopefully grammatically correct with proper spelling and punctuation :screwup:

8. Moe H

Moe H New Member

Sep 28, 2007
    Akron,Ohio
    You basically said it in a nutshell, I also appreciated your un-biased opinion throughout. Thanks

9. twozs

twozs Veteran Member

Aug 5, 1999
    hopewell jct ny
    the rs on page 8 looks to have a standard int in brown vinyl with 4 bottons i dont understand why gm would do that put them on the front and not the back . it was the first thing i noticed when i viewed the picts. what ever, who cares anyway